Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Dean in New Hampshire


Recently I visited New Hampshire to teach a class for Teenpact. Some parts of the state had 18 inches of snow. It is my greatest pleasure to teach and train young committed believers biblical world view, servant leadership and show them how government works at the state level. It was my second trip to the granite state and my first to the state house in Concord.
While there I also met with Democrat and Republican leaders regarding the new push for same sex marriage legislation. Many of the Democrats seemed to be fooled when they agreed to grant civil unions to the activist who pledged that they wanted nothing more. Now the very next session the same activists are not satisfied. They are demanding full marriage rights. Let us pray to God, stand for truth and love our neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment